Photos & Imagery
A two-day or weekend visit to Squamish allows you more time to explore the area at your leisure, and drink in its natural surroundings while sampling a greater number of guided tours and activities.
Over the weekend you could:
- Take a guided rock-climbing tour, then feast on great food and superb locally brewed beer at the Howe Sound Brew Pub. The next day could see you fly-fishing by a tranquil stream, then enjoying local art work or entertainment at the Brackendale Art Gallery. Finish the evening with dinner at the Brackendale Bistro.
- Take to the river on a white water rafting trip. Available tours range from sedate, family floats to adrenaline charged, class IV thrill rides!
- Spend the weekend at Executive Suites at Garibaldi Springs Resort and spend your first day on the Squamish Valley Golf Course surrounded by stunning mountain vistas. On day two, rent a boat and explore Howe Sound before heading to downtown Squamish for dinner at Parkside Restaurant.
- Bring your tent or trailer and go camping for the weekend at Alice Lake or Paradise Valley Campground. Go horseback riding one day, then visit the Squamish Spit the next to see windsurfing and kiteboarding at its best.
- Take a weekend course and learn to kiteboard or windsurf. When you’re not tackling the ocean, take in some shopping at a range of eclectic boutiques or sample exquisite cuisine at local eateries.
The Spirit of Squamish
These videos are from the Spirit of Squamish video collection. To see all our videos, visit the Spirit of Squamish YouTube Channel
Weekend Getaways - The Spirit of Squamish
Feature - The Spirit of Squamish