Photos & Imagery
Take advantage of your extended stay in the area with once-in-a-lifetime experiences and adventures that go beyond your expectations. You’ll never run out of different things to do and new activities to try during an extended stay in the Squamish area. Your weeklong Spring or Summer adventure schedule could look like this:
Days 1 - 3:
- Take an incredibly scenic jet boat tour to the trailhead of Lake Lovely Water.
- Spend two nights camping while you hike, fish and swim in the area.
- Take it easy with a round of golf at the Squamish Valley Golf Course, then a swim at one of many local lakes before resting in luxury at a local Bed & Breakfast.
- Rent a power boat and take a one-hour scenic cruise around Howe Sound, then wander the Squamish Estuary trails in search of wildlife.
- In the evening head to the Garibaldi 5 Cinema to catch a new movie.
- Rent some mountain bikes and spend the day exploring awesome singletrack trails. Take Jack’s Trail to Alice Lake for a refreshing dip and some lunch, then it’s a downhill ride all the way to Squamish.
- Is it another hike? Maybe you have enough energy to climb the Stawamus Chief? Bring a lunch and head to the top for an incredible panoramic view of the area. Make sure you take some photos to prove you made it up here. Don’t forget to stop at Porteau Cove, Furry Creek and Britannia Beach on your way back to Vancouver.